Flocculant cartridge for sand or glass filters for an effective prevention and removal of turbidity in the water. The special formula ensures a long-term effect. Also reliably removes phosphates and metal ions.
With Superflock Plus, the pool water becomes quickly clear again. The special formula and the lanthanum contained in Superflock Plus reliably remove metal ions and phosphates, which are responsible for algae growth.
Superflock Plus is a very efficient, solid flocculant in a cartridge containing flocculant tablets made of a high-quality fabric. It works continuously to prevent turbid water.
The carefully selected active ingredients dissolve very slowly in the water through the thick fabric and ensure long-lasting clear pool water.
In addition, its exclusive formula removes metals: ideal for colored water due to the presence of iron or copper in the water.
Finally, Superflock Plus contains lanthanum, a very efficient agent against phosphates or algae growth.
BenefitsCrystal clear water guaranteedPre-portioned cartridges
easy to useSignificant improvement of the filtration effect
saves on disinfectant productsLong-term effect
through continuous release of active ingredientsComplete removal of phosphates
reduces algae growthRemoves copper
possible through short-term increase in pHReliably removes metals in water
Iron and copper
Always read label and product information before use.
This product is to be used exclusively for the specified purpose in accordance with this description.
- Before adding, check the pH with BAYROL test strips and adjust to the ideal range of 7.0 to 7.4, if necessary.
- Place a Superflock Plus cartridge in the skimmer weekly after backwashing.
- For overflow pools, place the cartridge in a bag or a net and hang it in the surge tank.
- At pH levels between 7.5 to 7.8, Superflock Plus can be used to remove copper from your pool water.
- If your water does not become crystal clear despite using Superflock Plus, you have too high an organic load. In this case, carry out a shock treatment with Chlorifix®, Chloriklar® or Chloryte®, backwash the filter sufficiently and then add a Superflock Plus cartridge for up to 50m³ of water in the skimmer.
Tip: The pool water must be circulated continuously. To calculate the circulation time, use the following rule of thumb: water temperature: 2 = circulation time per day. This product should be used for pools equipped with a sand or glass filter.
Important notes: Never mix chemicals with other chemicals, either in solid form or in concentrated solution! Using Superflock Plus will result in a much more thorough filtration. Since more dirt is retained in the filter as a result, more frequent backwashing may be necessary.
ResourcesSafety data sheets BAYROL103.02 KB