Pure, inorganic chlorine granules without stabilizer, for shock treatment in case of green or cloudy waters. Quickly and effectively increases the active chlorine content. Immediate effect.
Chloryte® consists of inorganic chlorine granules (calcium hypochlorite) and is suitable for shock treatment in case of water maintenance problems.
The pure calcium hypochlorite-based Chloryte® formula is highly concentrated and contains 70% active chlorine. The fast-dissolving, inorganic chlorine granules provide powerful and effective shock disinfection.
Immediately after addition, the chlorine granules release a large amount of active chlorine. Microorganisms, responsible for turbid waters, as well as algae that turn the water green, are destroyed. Within a few hours, algae and turbidity disappear and the pool water becomes clear and pure again.
Chloryte® contains no chlorine stabilizer and thus prevents overstabilization in pools that are maintained with chlorine tablets.
BenefitsPure, inorganic chlorine granules
70% active chlorine contentFast dissolving
immediate effect on green or turbid watersIdeal for soft waters
increases calcium hardnessWithout isocyanuric acid
no influence on the chlorine value accuracy (with automatic measuring, control and dosing systems)Simple and safe use
less dustPractical and easy handling
depending on the packing size
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
This product is to be used exclusively for the specified purpose in accordance with this description.
- Before adding, check the pH with BAYROL test strips and, if necessary, adjust it to the ideal range of 7.0 to 7.4.
- Shock chlorination/water problems: 150g of Chloryte® per 10m³ of water
- Basic chlorination: 80g of Chloryte® per 10m³ of water
- Weekly dosage: 50g of Chloryte® per 10m³ of water
- The addition should preferably be done in the evening after bathing and with the circulation pump running. Sprinkle Chloryte® slowly and directly above the water surface in front of the inlet nozzles.
- Allow the circulation pump to run for at least 12 hours. Do not bathe again until the chlorine level has dropped below 3 mg/L.
- If the water is hard and to prevent lime precipitation, use Calcinex®.
Caution: With very sensitive pool surfaces and cool water temperatures, the direct addition of Chloryte® in the pool can lead to bleach spots. In this case, it is recommended to dissolve these granules in portions in a clean plastic bucket with lukewarm water, before adding (a maximum of 400g to be dissolved in 10L of water). When preparing this kind of solution, always add water to the bucket first and then add Chloryte®.
Do not add Chloryte® to the skimmer if it contains other products, such as organic chlorine tablets (trichlor, dichlor, e.g. Chlorilong® chlorine tablets; see product label).
Important Notes: Avoid direct contact with non-chlorine resistant materials and sensitive pool surfaces. Keep the product sealed in its original packaging and out of reach of children. Always add product to water, but never the other way around. Clean measuring cup thoroughly after each use and allow to dry. Always wash hands after contact with chemicals. Do not ingest.
ResourcesSafety data sheets BAYROL266.11 KB