Slow-dissolving 20 g bromine tablets for the permanent pool disinfection. Also very efficient at high pH-values and/or high water temperatures.
Aquabrome® is a slow-dissolving 20g bromine tablet for a reliable and continuous disinfection. It eliminates bacteria and removes pool water turbidity.
Bromine is a suitable disinfectant when the smell of chlorine is particularly annoying. It has the specific advantage of being very efficient even at high pH-values and/or high water temperatures (above 30°C).
Aquabrome® bromine tablets dissolve very slowly with the help of a dosing station (Brominator), which is integrated in the water circuit.
BenefitsNo chlorine smell
but as effective as chlorinePleasant and odourless water quality without chlorineEfficient at high pH-values and high water temperatureConvenient treatment
thanks to the brominatorNo residue
no cloudy water
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use.
This product is to be used exclusively for the specified purpose in accordance with this description.
- When using Aquabrome® tablets for the first time, first perform a basic chlorination with Chloriklar®or Chlorifix®.
- Check the pH with BAYROL test strips or the BAYROL Pooltester and adjust to the ideal range of 7.0 to 7.6, if necessary.
- The optimum bromine level is between 1 and 3 mg/L. Dosing of Aquabrome® tablets is only possible through a dosing station (Brominator).
- Fill the Brominator with tablets according to the operating instructions.
- The bromine content in the water is adjusted via the flow rate at the dosing station.
Tip: We recommend connecting to a measuring, control and dosing unit.
Important notes: Aquabrome® tablets are not suitable for skimmers and dosing dispensers.
ResourcesSafety data sheets BAYROL103.02 KB