The complete pool management system for automatic water maintenance and control of your pool.
The PoolManager® is a true pool management system. It not only performs automatic water maintenance through continuous measurement, control and dosing of pH and disinfection but also controls a variety of pool components such as heating, circulation pump, lighting, water attractions etc.
In addition to the precise and reliable water treatment of the pool, the PoolManager® is able to control various other functions of the pool such as the filter pump, the automatic cover, the pool heating or wateratt actions through its flexible programming option. Also underwater lights up to the garden lighting can be switched via the PoolManager®.
The large, high-resolution touch screen allows easy reading of important information, as well as quick and intuitive navigation through the menu functions.
Once connected to the internet, PoolManager® can be accessed from any device (PC, smartphone, tablet).
The PoolManager® offers through its functionality the possibility to actively contribute to environmental protection. For example, it saves energy by reducing the power of the circulation pump during night operation, by actively controlling the solar heating or by using the power-saving "power down" function. It is also made largely from recyclable material.
Available in chlorine (redox), bromine (redox) and active oxygen versions. Developed and manufactured in Germany.
Caution: The installation and commissioning of the PoolManager® must be carried out by a trained professional installer!
Please read the unit's instruction manual carefully to familiarize yourself with its operation, paying particular attention to safety rules and instructions. If you have any questions, please contact your dealer.
With the PoolManager® you can automate both the water treatment and the control of the pool s fixtures: Filtration, lighting, heating, counter-current, etc.
The quality of the components and the continuous adaptation and updating of the built-in algorithm guarantee a very high accuracy in the analysis of water parameters, and the resulting dosage of care products. In addition, alarms are indicated on the display and by an acoustic signal. If you are not on site, these alarms can also be sent to you automatically by e-mail so that you can react to them quickly.
The PoolManager® networks your pool. You can control the water quality and the complete operation of your pool from the comfort of your home, or remotely using your smartphone, tablet or PC.
The PoolManager® offers different possibilities to actively contribute to environmental protection. For example, saving energy by reducing the output of filter pumps at night, controlling solar heating according to demand, etc. Most of the components as well as the packaging are made of recycled and recyclable materials.
The PoolManager® is available for three maintenance methods, depending on which maintenance method you prefer:
- With Chloriliquide liquid chlorine
- With Aquabrome® Bromine Tablets
- With Bayrosoft® Light liquid active oxygen
pH, ORP, Temperature
- 7" (17.8 cm) VGA TFT touch screen with LED backlight
- Easy and intuitive operation
- 5 shortcut keys
- Context sensitive help functions
- Integrated web server and web graphical user interface, with remote access
- Six switching outputs for controlling pool equipment (heating, lighting, filter pump, shutter cover, etc.)
- Four universal switching inputs potential free
- 3 slots for 4 optional switching outputs each
- Flow meter in the analysis chamber
- Level measurement container liquid products pH and chlorine
- Alarm in case of set point overflow or underflow
- Dosing time alarm
- Storage of the measured value graph for one year
- Storage logbook to record changes in device setting up to 500 entries
715 x 495 x 125 mm