Is the pool water giving off a strong chlorine odour, and are there cases of stinging eyes after using your pool?
A high amount of organic impurities (so called chloramines) in the pool water, due to an insufficient amount of chlorine in the water, and therefore an insufficient water disinfection.
- Check and if necessary adjust the pH level between 7.0 and 7.4.
- Carry out a swimming pool shock treatment with Chlorifix or Chloriklar®.
- Increase the amount of fresh water by prolonging the backwash time.
- Clean and disinfect the filter, for instance by using Filterclean Tab.
- To remove the iron, place a Superflock Plus cartridge into the skimmer.
- Ensure a continous water disinfection without interruption at all times.
Do you know the BAYROL Pool Expert app for smartphones and tablets yet? Click here to learn more.