Is your pool water green and pool walls and floor slippery?
Algaes in the pool.
- Manually remove algaes from the pool floor and walls with a brush, and vaccuum off with a mechanical or electric pool cleaner.
- Backwash and/or clean the filter.
- Check and if necessary adjust the pH level between 7.0 and 7.4.
- Carry out a swimming pool shock treatment with Chlorifix or Chloriklar®.
- Carry out an anti-algae treatment by dosing Desalgine® or Desalgine® Jet into the pool.
- Leave the circulation pump running for at least 24 hours and until pool water is clear again.
- To improve the removal of cloudiness from the water, place a Superflock Plus cartridge in the skimmer.
Do you know the BAYROL Pool Expert app for smartphones and tablets yet? Click here to learn more.