Is your pool water milky with an unpleasant odour?
Too much organic debris present and an insufficient amount of disinfectant in the pool water.
- Manually remove debris from the pool floor and walls with a brush, and vacuum off with a mechanical or electric pool cleaner.
- Backwash and/or clean the filter.
- Check and if necessary adjust the pH level between 7.0 and 7.4.
- Carry out a swimming pool shock treatment with Chlorifix or Chloriklar®.
- To improve the removal of cloudiness from the water, place a Superflock Plus cartridge in the skimmer.
- If necessary, replace the filter media (sand or AFG - Activated FilterGlass).
Do you know the BAYROL Pool Expert app for smartphones and tablets yet? Click here to learn more.